Join us for a fund-raising escapade in Yellow Pine.
The course is approximately 30 miles with 5 checkpoints.
Meet at the Community Hall at 1pm to sign in and get route details.
Come have some fun and help out the Community Hall.
1. Helmets MUST be worn by all participants/riders who are less than 16 years old.
2. Vehicle drivers shall have a valid driver’s license; under-aged, non-licensed drivers must have parental/guardian consent.
3. All traffic signs and road regulations shall be obeyed.
4. The event is not a race; drivers shall abide by the posted speed limit.
5. The rally is a fund raising event for the Yellow Pine Community Hall; all funds donated for participation will be used for this purpose.
6. A donation of $20.00 (cash or check) is to be paid to participate.
7. A participant is a person who has donated to participate.
8. Participants under the legal age of majority MUST have parental/guardian consent to participate.
9. A qualified vehicle shall have at least one participant on board. Multiple participants in the same vehicle are allowed.
10. The rally has a specified timeframe in which it must be completed.
11. The end of the rally is at the Yellow Pine Community Hall.
12. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by any participant/rider, before the end of the event is expressly forbidden.
13. The use of any narcotic or dangerous drug by any participant/rider is specifically prohibited.
Rules of the Rally:
1. At the starting point, each person who signed up and donated to participate is given a participant indicator.
2. The participant will follow the specified route and stop at each checkpoint.
3. At the checkpoint, each participant will be given a card which proves the participant was at the checkpoint.
4. Participants keep all of the cards they receive from all of the checkpoints.
5. At the specified rally end time, all participants bring their checkpoint cards and meet at the Yellow Pine Community Hall.
6. Winners will be verified, announced, and prizes awarded at the end of the event.