Start your Saturday off right with a very special *November* FULL MOON class, the final installment of this year's Yoga Adventure Series.
Held Saturday night, November 4th, this class promises to be a magical community experience. Held under the moonlight on the evening of the the full "Beaver Moon", all participants can look forward to a gentle flow taught at our favorite place to take in the beauty of nature, Yellow Rock Overlook.
[before Saturday's class]
Sign up for the yoga class via "tickets" link. Choose either the with shirt or without shirt option. If you choose the "with shirt" option, you will have your pick of a short sleeve tee from the Basecamp retail store / meet spot. You can snag your shirt before class.
[evening of November 4th]
- Meet at Basecamp at 6:15 p.m.
- pick up shirt (if shirt option selected)
- depart for Yellow Rock at Devil's Den State Park at 6:30 p.m.
- arrive at Yellow Rock trail head ˜ 7:00 p.m.
- hike to Yellow Rock
- enjoy a one-hour moonrise yoga class from 7:20 p.m. - 8:20 p.m. (moon is scheduled to rise at 7:08 p.m.)