We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Friday
06
APR

Community Donation Based Yoga with Brittany Wallace

18:00
19:15
Be Love Yoga Studio Bentonville
Event organized by Be Love Yoga Studio Bentonville

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

Join us every Friday for our Be Community Donation based class taught by instructors from Bentonville and surrounding area. This class is fully Donation based ($5-$20). 40% of the funds raised will go to the instructor and the remaining 60% raised will go towards getting new props in the studios such as bigger bolsters, eye bags, blankets, sand bags, blocks, and etc.

I was hesitant to try yoga at first. I heard over and over "you’ll love the savasana part at the end" and I still didn’t understand what yoga even was. Then I went to my first yoga class and soon after, the tension in my jaw and in my lower back I used to feel didn’t bother me as much. I continued to take classes and began to enjoy the practice of focusing on my breath and moving without thought. Today, I am a Vinyasa 200hr Certified teacher. I focus on the breath and then incorporate the mind work with the physical movement. It is our breath that lets our mind and body create our flow state. I understand we have challenges throughout our practice of yoga and that is what creates our story. I now appreciate and have the knowledge behind what yoga is and why I was told I would love Savasana.

Students can expect an all levels teacher with intelligent, fun and safe sequencing.