Surya Kriya is a sequence of 21 postures from a tremendous antiquity. It is a more sophisticated form of the Sun Salutation and it follows a certain way of breathing. This practice activates the energy in the system giving a particular attention to the alignement in the body. It is a Kriya, meaning "Internal Energy Processus".
Benefits of the practice:
- Balance and stabilise the body, mind and energies
- Bring clarity and concentration
- Good remedy for weak constitutions
- Lead the practitioners to a meditative, quiet and joyful state
- Bring ease and internal well-being
You will be trained to be able to implement this practice in your daily life. Yoga Sangi is a small studio of 5 people maximum, to give a follow-up of quality and personalised. This teaching comes out of my 6 years of training in India from the Classic and Traditional "Isha Hatha School of Yoga".
Here is a video to get to know more about the practice :
The workshop is given in English. The cost is of 150 euro, due in advance.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further information or registration.