Flow and Vinyasa in this NEW class that fuses grounded and aerial sequences that will excite your senses and invigorate your spirit. Playful postures such as twisting, floating and inversions will strengthen and balance your body. Aerial Yoga is also great for core stabilization and offering the feelings of weightlessness and freedom.
In addition to offering the same benefits as a regular yoga practice, here are a few more perks of Aerial Yoga:
- Decompression and Alignment of the Spine
- Core Strengthening and Improved Balance
- Upper body Strengthening
- Improves body and spacial awareness
- Increased blood circulation (the brain works 14% better after inversions)
- Flushes lymphatic system and moves stagnant blood (disease starts in stagnant blood)
- Helps ease stress & anxiety
At the end of class you will have the option to do savasana (corpse pose) either in your hammock or on your mat. The aerial hammock has been referred to as womb-like during savasana, leaving you with a feeling of safety, comfort, and peace.
No prerequisite required to attend
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 18 STUDENTS
Instructor: Melanie Larson
Investment for 4 week series: $100+GST
SIGN UP HERE:
We highly recommend signing up 7 days prior to class commencement to ensure you get a space as many of our classes sell out.