Playing and practicing yoga postures with an aerial silk can bring a new and fresh feel to your yoga experience. In this series we will create a well rounded all levels class by incorporating many types of yoga postures, that create a space where you get to take flight and feel weightless. Aerial is light hearted, fun and will leave you hanging (in a good way!), and coming back for more.
In addition to offering the same benefits as a regular yoga practice, here are a few more perks of Aerial Yoga:
- Decompression and Alignment of the Spine
- Core Strengthening and Improved Balance
- Upper body Strengthening
- Improves body and spacial awareness
- Increased blood circulation (the brain works 14% better after inversions)
- Flushes lymphatic system and moves stagnant blood (disease starts in stagnant blood)
- Helps ease stress & anxiety
At the end of class you will have the option to do savasana (corpse pose) either in your hammock or on your mat. The aerial hammock has been referred to as womb-like during savasana, leaving you with a feeling of safety, comfort, and peace.
No prerequisite required to attend
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 18 STUDENTS
Instructor: Lisa Irving
Investment for 4 week series: $100+GST
**SIGN UP FOR THE AERIAL ALL-LEVELS WORKSHOP ON APRIL 27th AND RECEIVE $15 OFF THE SERIES! CALL 403-982-9642 FOR MORE DETAILS**
SIGN UP HERE:
We highly recommend signing up 7 days prior to class commencement to ensure you get a space as many of our classes sell out.