First time ever in Denmark:
Essential Yoga Therapy With Marc Beuvain
This workshop combines two essential areas of yoga therapy: physical and emotional health. The first part of the workshop will look at the personalised approach to physical imbalance.
We will be learning how to understand our bodies in order to adapt yoga to our own individual needs, in view of providing a genuinely therapeutic response to various health issues. During the second part of the workshop we will be exploring a very practical approach to meditation and its role in emotional healing.
SATURDAY - Caring for the Body-
- Identify your needs
- Assess flexibility, general strength, mental presence and breathing capacity
- Integrate the four stages of yoga therapy: relieve suffering, re-establish freedom of movement, rebalance, and strengthen
SUNDAY - Healing the Emotions -
- Understand inner conflict and how it creates emotion
- Develop mental strength through yoga
- Know how to clarify emotion and perceive inner conflict from the heart
- Integrate a step by step meditative practice to be able to independently understand and resolve inner conflict
- Discover a practical, accessible approach to effective therapeutic meditation
ABOUT MARC BEUVAIN
Marc’s aim is to make the tools for independence in physical and mental health accessible to all. He seeks to contribute to our evolution through the transmission of yoga for physical, mental and emotional health. At the heart of his work is the most essential aspect of yoga: the deep individual and collective transformations, which flow from freedom of consciousness.
1500 Dkr for 2 days workshop incl lunch
Yoga i Hornbæk
Contact us for accomodation.
Not incl in the workshop price.
The workshhop is hosted by Yogalicious / Mia Mourier