Yoga for Cancer is a heart-led, mindful approach to working with the whole person.
It is a YAP Vocational Teacher Training and YA Continuing Education accredited course.
This is a 40 hour intensive course for yoga teachers, professionals in related fields and students of yoga who wish to:
- learn how to adapt Hatha yoga safely for cancer
- design and run courses for people with cancer and their loved ones
- integrate people with cancer into their classes
- learn mindfulness teachings and techniques specifically for people living with pain and illness
- gain insights into the impact of cancer on the whole person: body, mind, spirit and relationships
- know how to work sensitively and supportively with those experiencing the impact of life-threatening illness
If you would like to learn more and view the course prospectus, please visit https://www.yogabynature.org/yoga-for-cancer-teacher-training.