“Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different; enjoying the pleasant without holding on when it changes (which it will); being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way (which it won’t).”
One of the most effective ways mindfulness is taught is via an 8-week programme called the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) programme. By participating in this programme, you will learn ways to live more fully with a deeper sense of calm and peace of mind, whilst optimizing your own health and well-being.
The MBSR programme consists of two-hour classes, each week for 8 weeks, plus an all day silent retreat.
Evening Course dates:
May 10, 17, 24, (break for half term)
June 7, 14, 21, 28
All day retreat: Sunday 24th June, 10am - 4pm
The cost of this course is £295.
**EARLY BIRD OFFER OF £250 UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON APRIL 6TH**
Places will be limited to 10 participants and payment will be required to secure your booking.
Venue: Yogalogy, East Finchley High Road, N2
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/8-week-mindfulness-course-tickets-44185799917
Here is some feedback from participants of Jo's sessions:
- "Jo is kind, sensitive, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She is reassuringly unscary and patiently explains everything"
- "It has helped me to take a step back from my life - to pause and to decide: “in this moment, do i want to carry on as before?”. That perspective is really valuable."
- "I thougth Jo was very warm, friendly and very non-judgemental which enabled me to feel at ease with my honesty and openness. She had a very calming effect on me"
- “The programme has enabled me to make positive changes in my day to day life and being made more self aware and kinder to myself enables me to be kinder to those I am close to. Have really enjoyed my 2 hours a week”
- "I really enjoyed the session and felt like I came away feeling relaxed and yet energised!"
Please get in touch with jo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Facebook to secure your place on this daytime programme - places will be limited. Jo can also be reached on 07970 067197 if you would like more information.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Jo Kaye is an accredited mindfulness coach who has many years of meditation behind her. Her life has been profoundly enhanced by the practice of mindfulness, especially in relation to managing the stresses of work and family life.
Jo facilitates groups in learning mindfulness practice through a Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programme, as well as running corporate programmes and individual mindfulness coaching. She understands the challenges that individuals face when starting out on this mindfulness journey, as well as those wanting to establish a more regular practice, and is committed to supporting each individual in finding their way. She is passionate about sharing the positive health, emotional and physical benefits of living our life in this way.