We have a permit to collect in Liverpool Street Station on 11th May!
PLEASE SEE BELOW (the discussion) FOR TIME SLOTS! Click a time slot to go on the collection and click "going" on the event AFTER (no later than 15th April)
IF YOU DON'T PICK A TIME SLOT YOU MIGHT NOT GET A SPACE!
Once you click "going"
1. We will email you your permit & regulations. Please read these carefully and abide by them!
2. Print your permit & letter of authenticity to bring with you on the day
3. Seal your bucket with cable ties (available in the DIY section of most pound shops)
4. Use this event page to co-ordinate with other collectors! There won't be anyone 'staffing' the collection, and you will need to meet and sign in at the station office together on the day
5. Turn up with your bucket, permit & letter, get registered at the station office, and get collecting!
Once you have collected the money, send it in to us using the instructions in your handbook.
If you would like to bring along friends/family who are not signed up on your challenge, please introduce them to us via email on email@example.com as we will have a few arrangements to make with them.
Best of luck and have fun!
Always remember the amazing cause you're supporting: