Cooking Classes with Zen Forrest’s Chef Victor!
Potstickers and Wontons!
A Cooking Class with Chef Victor Wang
Sunday, May 6, 2018
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
4148 Rowan Road
New Port Richey, FL 34653
“Potstickers and Wontons!”.
Meet Zen Forrest’s Chef Victor and learn from him first hand!
This is a hands-on class where you will master the technique of making delicious potstickers and wontons. Potstickers are very versatile and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a tasty snack!
What you can expect from this class:
- Meet, ask questions, and talk with Chef Victor as he teaches you how to make potstickers and wontons
- Explore the history of potstickers
- Learn how to make the perfect potsticker and wonton dough
- Discover the various potsticker fillings you can “cook up”
- Master the techniques of “pleating” and “pinching” dough
- Learn how to steam and pan-fry potstickers
- Get the best tips for storing potstickers and wontons
- Master Zen Forrest’s very own potsticker sauce and spring dipping sauce
Everyone participating in this class will enjoy samples of the food cooked during this class and will also leave with potstickers handmade by you!
This is a small class allowing for hands-on help from Chef Victor himself.
Reserve your seat now! This class is extremely popular and will sell out quickly.