Nadim Z. Baba, DMD, MSD, FACP
1. Review of the guidelines for proper diagnosis and treatment planning of full and partial implantretained, tissue-supported overdentures.
2. Provide an overview of the latest technologies in removable attachment systems.
3. Review the direct and indirect techniques for efficient and accurate pick-up of the denture attachment housing.
4. Provide an overview of innovative dental tools and materials used for overdenture modification and processing.
5. Review overdenture maintenance guidelines and proper hygiene protocols to ensure overdenture longevity and patient satisfaction.