|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Easter Seals New Brunswick is a community based charitable organization that provides support to children and adults with disabilities.|
|Mission||Easter Seals New Brunswick (CRCD) is the principal New Brunswick agency working in partnership with people with disabilities so that they may attain independence and equality generally available in the community.|
Easter Seals New Brunswick has a long history of helping persons with disabilities in the Province of New Brunswick. We provide many services for people all over the province.
Easter Seals New Brunswick:
• Provides and maintains equipment for people with physical disabilities (walkers, wheelchairs, etc). We loan on average 5,000 pieces of equipment per year to people in need.
• Takes used adaptive equipment and recycles it, allowing for it to be used by other clients
• Provides, maintains, and services the assistive technology in schools in both languages for the Department of Education & Early Childhood
• Gives adults and children with disabilities the opportunity to experience the outdoors at Camp Rotary in Grand Lake. We welcome an average of 425-430 campers per year and hire over 40 students.
• Gives children with disabilities the opportunity to play accessible sports like wheelchair basketball, archery, curling, skiing, and sledge hockey through our Abilities program
|Awards||5 Star Service Award - ALS Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia|
|Products||Easter Seals New Brunswick offers many different programs with the goal of providing numerous rehabilitation services to people with disabilities. These services range from repairing and furnishing equipment to assist in overcoming mobility challenges, to providing accessible computer hardware, to even making special toys available.|