|About||We provide quality Eavestrough installations, repairs, and cleaning service. Call us at 403 892.8496 to get your eaves done right!|
Eaves Rite is a quality focused family business owned and operated by Brian Meierhofer and sons. Started by Kim Wilson and family in 2010; Kim's integrity in his work helped set a firm foundation for the future of Eaves Rite.
We have worked with many homebuilders and construction companies in Southern Alberta and would appreciate the opportunity to serve you so that you can get your Eaves Rite!
No one wants the hassle and headache (or worse) of sloppy or low-grade work. Here is an outline of our quality focus in point form:
- 2 year warranty on workmanship for eavestrough installations.
- Installation of roof edge detail where needed to prevent water leakage behind trough (essentially it’s an extension of the drip cap to bridge the gap between roof edge trough).
- Hidden end-cap screws (which we silicone) to protect against the wind grabbing and twisting the trough.
- Clean jobsite. We use a rolling magnate to remove any dropped screws and do our best to ensure the site is spick and span.
- We use 1/3 of a tube of silicone per corner we seal as a minimum. This ensures a longer lasting seal.
- Also, (and most importantly) we slope our trough with a level every 6 to 8 feet. It's impossible to "eye-ball" proper sloping because the fascia is rarely level. Proper sloping requires more time, but long-term minimizes the potential build up of debris and overflow issues by allowing for superior drainage.
Contact Eaves Rite for a free estimate by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 403 892.8496.
The Eaves Rite Team
|Products||Eavestrough, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Downpipe, Cleaning, Leaf Guard Screen, Repairs, Custom Flashing|