We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Edward Waldo House

Edward Waldo House

Windham (CT), 06280, United States

Get Directions

Add phone number

Work hours Add information
Description The Edward Waldo House is a historic house on Waldo Road, in the southern edge of the town of Scotland, Connecticut, at the Sprague town line. It is a two story wood frame vernacular saltbox house with two wings, and was built about 1715. It was owned by the Waldo family from 1715 to 1971. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.Although the house is located in Scotland, in Windham County, part of the property extends into Sprague, in New London County.The house is now a historic house museum owned by the Scotland Historical Society, and is open by appointment and for special events including the Highland Festival in October.