|About||We are award winning attorneys practicing exclusively in divorce, family law, custody & related matters.|
|Mission||Responding to our clients' needs is our first priority. We serve a diverse array of clients who depend upon our experience, our reputation and our steady hand to protect their rights and guide them through complex and often emotional legal issues. We equally and aggressively represent both men and women throughout Michigan in all aspects of family law.|
Our firm is proud to bring over thirty years of experience to the table when representing our clients. We are one of Michigan's most well respected law firms, and our attorneys are recognized as being in the top 5 Percent of Michigan Attorneys as seen in "Super Lawyers 2010".
We combine tremendous energy and vast experience to bring about effective results for our clients . . . with the utmost care and compassion. The best assurance of legal success is having experienced, aggressive and caring counsel on your side. We truly have the drive and the experience necessary to achieve the best results for our clients.
We understand that ending your marriage is a life-altering decision. Determining custody or support and dividing property can seem overwhelming. We realize the legal steps you take now will affect your life for years to come.
We have the patience and the compassion to assist you with all of these difficult challenges, and the expertise to ensure that you make the best decisions and get what you deserve. Whether you are just considering a possible divorce, or you have issues resulting from past proceedings, we will be at your side every step of the way.
•Michigan Super Lawyers 2010
•Michigan Super Lawyers 2009
•Michigan Super Lawyers 2008
•Michigan Super Lawyers 2007
•Michigan Super Lawyers 2006
•Top Lawyer DBusiness Magazine 2010
•Top 50 Women Super Lawyers 2006
•American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - President Michigan Chapter
•Presenter - State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section, Family Law Forum 2010
•Certificate of Appreciation - Oakland County Circuit Court, for service to the SMILE Program (2008)
• Circle of Hope Award - Carehouse of Oakland County (2007)
• Michigan Inter-professional Association on Marriage, Family and Children (MIPA) - Board of Trustees, Treasurer (2006)
• Carehouse of Oakland County (Child Abuse & Neglect Council of Oakland County) Board of Trustees (President 2001, 2005-08)
• Author - "Diplomacy In Domestic Relations" (1995); "Procedures for Obtaining a Personal Protection Order" (1998); "To Sign or Not to Sign: Pitfalls of the Final Agreement" (2001); - State Bar of Michigan Family Law Journal
• Executive Director - Government Task Force on Children's Justice (1991-1992)
• Executive Director - Michigan Domestic Violence Treatment & Prevention Board (1991-1992)
• Southfield Business Women's "Woman of the Year" (1992)
• Lecturer: Institute of Continuing Legal Education; State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section; Oakland County Bar Association's People's Law School.
Pro bono mediator, Michigan Ct of Appeals settlement program
• Certificate of Appreciation - Michigan Court of Appeals, for service to the Court of Appeals Settlement Program
• Moderator & Speaker - "What Family Court Judges Want You to Know" seminar, National Business Institute (2008)
• Shalom, L'Dor v 'Dor Award, Congregation Beth Shalom, for outstanding service to the community and congregation (2009)
|Products||Attorneys / Lawyers. We provide premium legal representation in all aspects of family law including divorce, custody, child support, parenting time (visitation), spousal support (alimony), division of property, QDROs and post judgment proceedings.|