Wherever life takes you, Elders Insurance Fraser Coast will be right there with you.
House rules: https://www.eldersinsurance.com.au/facebook-house-rules
Wherever life takes you, Elders Insurance Fraser Coast will be right there with you. We might not know what the future holds, but ...when you're covered with us, you can feel safe knowing that you're in good hands in those times of trouble.
With Agents that live and work in their local communities, you'll always speak to someone who truly understands your unique circumstances. Whether you just want to chat or you need to make a claim, we'll always be there to help and provide a cover that's just right for
Our Facebook page is a place for people interested in Elders Insurance and related information. We welcome all comments to our wall and encourage you to interact with us, and each other.
However, when using our wall please do not:
• Harass, insult or be abusive towards others
• Make defamatory, libelous, false or misleading comments about Elders Insurance or QBE, including our products and people
• Use obscene, insulting, racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive language
• Promote commercial interests
• Violate the intellectual property rights of others
• Violate any laws or regulations
• Post commercial solicitations or promote a competitor
• Post harmful content or spam including links to files or websites that contain viruses
• Post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue.
Remember, any posts to our Facebook page or comments on our posts will be public. You should refrain from sharing any personal or sensitive information such as private addresses, phone numbers, and policy or claim numbers that you wouldn’t want known or shared.
All users should refer to and comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and Community Standards and our Soc