|About||Grüezi, Bienvenue, Benvenuti, Allegra, Welcome to the Facebook page of the Swiss Embassy in Canberra and Consulate General in Sydney!|
The Embassy is committed to encouraging and extending dialogue on Facebook through high-quality exchanges with a wide range of stakeholders interested in Switzerland, Australia and our bilateral relations.
Code of Conduct: We invite all users to join the dialogue and discussions on subjects of interest and are looking forward to your contributions. Users publishing a contribution or uploading content warrant that they own or control the rights thereto. We reserve the right, in particular, to remove any postings submitted, including comments, photos, or videos, that:
• contain personal criticisms or... attacks, or defamatory or disparaging comments of any kind;
• are of a racist, abusive, or misleading nature, or are demeaning of others;
• contain advertisements in the interest of the user or of third parties, including, in particular, election or voting campaign material, or may be qualified as spam;
• are of a pornographic, sexist, offensive, obscene, threatening, violence-inciting, or discriminatory nature;
• are unlawful or infringe the rights of third parties (including intellectual property and personality rights);
• contain manifestly untrue allegations;
• contain accurate statements of fact whose publication violates the rights of intimacy, privacy, or confidentiality of others. See more
The dialogues on this social network site are conducted in a public forum. With this in mind, please heed the following principles when you take up contact with us:
• For your own protection, never post personal data on your Facebook wall.
• Should it come to our attention that any posts contain personal data, we reserve the right to remove them, for your own protection.