|About||This is the official Facebook page of the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan.|
The Embassy of Switzerland in Japan is the official representation of Swiss interests in Japan, and promotes dialogue and cooperation between the two countries in a wide range of areas, from politics, economy and finance to culture, sport and scientific research.
The Embassy's Facebook page is a new tool to engage and interact with a wider audience and raise the visibility of our varied activities. We look forward to an open and stimulating dialogue with all friends, fans and visitors!
Please note that this site is NOT designed for Visa or Consular queries.
Code of Conduct:
We invite all users to join the dialogue and discussions on subjects of interest and are looking forward to your contributions. Users publishing a contribution or uploading content warrant that they own or control the rights thereto. We reserve the right, in particular, to remove any postings submitted, including comments, photos, or videos, that:
• contain personal criticisms or... attacks, or defamatory or disparaging comments of any kind;
• are of a racist, abusive, or misleading nature, or are demeaning of others;
• contain advertisements in the interest of the user or of third parties, including, in particular, election or voting campaign material, or may be qualified as spam;
• are of a pornographic, sexist, offensive, obscene, threatening, violence-inciting, or discriminatory nature;
• are unlawful or infringe the rights of third parties (including intellectual property and personality rights);
• contain manifestly untrue allegations;
• contain accurate statements of fact whose publication violates the rights of intimacy, privacy, or confidentiality of others.
The dialogues on this social network site are conducted in a public forum. With this in mind, please heed the following principles when you take up contact with us:
• For your own protection, never post personal data on the Facebook wall.
• Should it come to our attention that any posts contai