|About||Emma Mills offers a range of private, individual, tailor-made consultations for women in the antenatal and postnatal period.|
The service offers a range of private individual, tailor-made consultations for women in the prenatal and postnatal period.
• If you are concerned about your health or require urgent advice or treatment please call your maternity services provider or GP directly.
• For specific enquiries relating to individual medical advice, treatment and wellbeing please contact Emma Mills – Private Midwife to speak to one of our expert midwives directly.
• Please note that Emma Mills cannot respond to specific medical or health questions posted on any social media site by an individual and we cannot endorse medical advice posted by others.
• Information from Emma Mills should not replace the advice of your healthcare professional.
• Emma Mills will provide information strictly and only on the understanding that we do not hold any responsibility or liability (direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or otherwise) for the information provided within this page, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
•We reserve the right to remove any comments (or links) which are abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or inflammatory. Incorrect medical advice will be removed from the page. We will remove users who ignore these rules.
•Emma Mills may remove any posts to the page promoting services, events, petitions, or business requests that have not been directly endorsed by the service. Emma Millls will not take any responsibility for content of any external website or other reference listed on this page.
•Whilst Emma Mills strive to provide exemplary information, we will not be responsible for any information that is provided and shown to be negligent, fraudulent or reckless in content.
• The page will not be moderated outside of normal working hours, Mon-Fri 9-5pm or on the weekends. Emma Mills currently offers advice for citizens in the UK only.