|Work hours||Add information|
|About||FITNESS POLE DANCING AERIAL SILKS, HOOP, TRAPEZE|
Please look at my web site
The venue: Unit 12, Kingsway Industrial Estate, Kingsway Park Close, Derby, DE22 3FP
Pole Dancing Fitness classes and Aerial Arts Fitness Classes are as Follows:
• Monday 6:00pm Pole Fitness and 7:45 pm Pole Fitness
• Tuesday 5:45 pm Pole Fitness and 7:30pm Pole Fitness
• Wednesday 12:30pm Pole Fitness and 1:45 Aerial Arts Fitness (membership option) 5:30pm TEEN aerial 9-16 years
• Thursday 5:45 pm Pole Fitness and 7:30pm Pole Fitness
• Friday 12.00pm Pole Fitness, and 6pm Pole fitness and 7:15 Aerial Arts Fitness (membership option)
• Saturday 11:00am Pole Fitness, 12:15 Aerial Arts Fitness
Private lessons: Monday – Sunday day or night
5+ £10 per person one hour long and can be a combination of pole and aerial arts strength and flex training, dancing style or just one.
NONE MEMBERS Pole Classes: £45 for 4 lessons (any class within 2 months of first lesson)
Single Pole classes: £15.
MEMBERSHIP £45 for the month and come twice a week on members days.
Teen Aerial £32 a month membership
What to wear: pole fitness: you need to wear shorts as you need your legs to grip the pole, any sort of top bare feet or socks. I have full clothing line for sale perfect for lessons or just the gym all different sizes (please ask for details) Aerial Fitness: stretch leggings, a top with sleeves is better bare feet.
Pole Dancing Parties
Emma’s Pole Dancing party makes a fabulous start to a hen night, birthday or girlie night out!
Pole Dance Party features a 90 minutes pole dancing session and is tailored exclusively to meet your needs. We usually begin by teaching you some basic spins, swings and static holds. We then choreograph these basic tricks into a fantastic routine, complete with transitional moves and some floor work. By now, you’ll be ready to show off your moves and after a little practice, it’s time to strut your stuff.
Cheaper than you think!
|Awards||We do various levels of pole and hoop awards. You can buy the books with the moves for each level online at www.emmaspoledancing.co.uk.|