|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Empowered Spaces Architects was established in 1996. As young and enthusiastic practice, we committed ourselves to providing a contemporary, dynamic and relevant architectural service to our valued Clients.|
- To offer a proactive and highly reactive architectural service to our clients.
- To explore innovative, appropriate and contextual architectural solutions
- To promote architectural design merit
- To deliver and exceed the expectations of our clients
- To contribute to furthering the Architectural profession through engagement with educational institutes, associations, suppliers and manufacturers
- To engage with emerging concepts, technology and issues within the industry including economic, social and environments
- To act within the Professional code of conduct.
- To respond to local, contextual and global issues such as Green Building, sustainability, corporate and social responsibility
- To challenge our Clients to explore appropriate and possibly alternative solutions
- To educate our Clients on the social and environmental impact of building within society and the urban framework
- To further the profession by investing back to the profession, through mentorship, education, improving skills and associations.
- To maintain best practice standards
- To acknowledge the impact of our buildings on the social infrastructure, urban context and built environment.
Empowered Spaces Architects was established in 1996. As young and enthusiastic practice, we committed ourselves to providing a contemporary, dynamic and relevant architectural service to our valued Clients. Over the past decade we have become recognized not only for our signature designs, but established a reputation for our solutions based, proactive professional approach and commitment to value added services through out the procurement process. This has seen us emerge as preferred service providers within Commercial Property Development, as lead professionals during the entire building process from conception to completion.
Expanding on our early opportunities, we have established continued relationships within the Commercial development Sector, with long term relationships with Zenprop Properties, Bidvest Properties and Investec Properties, to name a few. While these form a major portion of our portfolio, we also represent numerous smaller Clients and private individuals, all of whom receive the same level of service and commitment.
From our first major office project, Werkmans Attorneys (Sandton 1999) we have expanded further into the Commercial and Industrial markets, with national representation in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. We are now fortunate to boast a comprehensive portfolio of work, representing a broad spectrum of internationally listed companies such as 3M, L’Oreal, Revlon, Porsche, Honda, Khuene & Nagel, Safcor Panalpina, Mc Cains and LG Electronics.
Additionally we currently represent one of the most experienced Industrial Architectural firms, having represented some major South African brands including Formscaff, Africa Glass Industries, Lighting Warehouse, Suergroup and Weylands. Beyond this we have major representation in the Residential, and Retail market.
We are currently the lead professionals, (Architect and Project Managers) for Porsche South Africa, and their national role out of dealerships in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape To
SAPOA Innovative Xcellence In Property Development - Overall Innovative Merit Award
SAPOA Innovative Xcellence In Property Development - Winner: Industrial Development
SAPOA Innovative Xcellence In Property Development - Winner: Overall Transformation Award