|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Euclid Network is a growing community of civil society professionals who want to connect across borders for a stronger, more innovative and more sustainable European civil society.|
Full members have access to a wide range of benefits:
- Unrestricted access to the secretariat for support, advice and expertise.
- Free support on securing European funding from our EU Funding Helpdesk.
- Free and discounted places at events, workshops and roundtables, and opportunities to speak and run sessions.
- Connect to your peers directly and through programmes such as Erasmus for Social Entrepreneurs. Develop your own personal network of European civil society professionals, policy makers and social entrepreneurs, and secure partners for pan-European projects.
- Receive regular updates about the most important developments and events across Europe, including the latest policy movements in Brussels.
- Access resources on innovative funding models and social enterprise.
- Develop yourself using discounts on Harvard Kennedy School executive education (5% discount of $275, or 20% for Executive Education Online programs).
- Share your expertise to influence European policy through Euclid Network
- Access training on European lobbying and advocacy
In addition, we offer a FREE Associate Membership option. This information-sharing and networking membership is available to civil society leaders, social business experts and those creating positive social impact. As an associate member you can gain full access to our interactive website, including permission to upload events and articles and use the forums to connect directly to potential partners.
Contact Kate Duffy, Network Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about membership or visit our www.euclidnetwork.eu to register as an Associate Member.