|Work hours||Add information|
As a supporting organisation to Erasmus+, Eurodesk makes youth information about learning mobility comprehensive and accessible to young people and those who work with them.
eurodesk - start with us
|Mission||To inform and counsel young people about their mobility opportunities in Switzerland and in Europe as well as providing the necessary information to youth workers.|
Eurodesk Switzerland offers information for young people and youth workers on mobility, exchange, policy, competitions and much more.
Eurodesk Switzerland is part of Infoklick.ch, the organisation for the promotion of youth activities in Switzerland.
Eurodesk Switzerland offers:
- Free information on all you want to know about mobility and exchange in Switzerland and in Europe – whether volunteer work, training, internships, language courses, au pair programmes, visa questions, finding accommodation, etc.
- Advice on exchange and mobility programmes from the ch Foundation and other providers.
- Contacts at other Eurodesk centres throughout Europe.
- We also monitor trends in European youth policy and notify you of interesting news, on Facebook or via the European Youth Portal (http://europa.eu/youth/ch), for example.
Eurodesk does not sell anything. We inform you about offers, which include the following:
1. Information about Au-pair, workcamp, language schools, accomodations, internships, competitions, trainings and more.
2. Counselling related to the preparation, implementation and finishing of a stay abroad.
3. Giving useful addresses and contacts, resources, data bases, information about financial support, information about topics related to youth, news about the european youth policy.