|Work hours||Add information|
Sunday School - 9:45 AM
Children's Worship - 11:00 AM
NE1 - 5:30 PM
AWANA - 6:00
|Mission||FBC Kids Ministry exists to see: That children accept that Jesus died for them, and that they can live to serve Him, and enjoy him throughout all stages of life. (Proverbs 22:6)|
That children accept that Jesus died for them, and they can live to serve Him, and enjoy Him throughout all stages of their lives. (Proverbs 22:6)
o We are called to ENGAGE in the community. (Matthew 28:18-20)
o Everything we do must CONNECT children and back to Christ. (Luke 18:16)
o Parents are the primary discipler of their children, we wish to EQUIP families by partnering with them in disciplining their child. (Deuteronomy 6:4-9)
How we are going to accomplish our Goal:
- Partnering with the family in its role and responsibility in the spiritual growth of their child.
- Providing a safe, secure and age appropriate learning environment for children to participate in and where parents feel comfortable leaving their children.
- Welcoming and loving all children at church. We will share the love of Jesus Christ with all children on a regular basis.
- Allowing children the opportunity to experience the love of God while at church.
- Helping children grow in their knowledge of God’s Word.
- Providing children opportunities to participate in ministry.
- Enlisting and training Godly men and women to serve God through serving children.