The official Facebook page of the Financial Times.
We welcome your comments on our Facebook page. However, please follow our guidelines:
• Keep your contributions concise.
• Ensure that your comments are relevant to the topic being discussed.
• Refrain from writing your responses in capital letters or bold.
• Don’t make personal attacks on others or write comments that are needlessly aggressive or rude.
• Don’t write comments that are abusive, or incite hatred.
• Write in English. Comments linking to non-English language sites may be removed in their entirety.
• Avoid posting defamatory and potentially defamatory comments.
• You must not pretend to be another known ft.com user.
• Using offensive language will probably lead to your comment being removed.
• Comments advertising or linking to businesses or products may be removed in their entirety.
• Making personal or uncivil attacks against our writers may lead to your comment being removed. Criticism should be made in a constructive manner.
By posting a comment on our Facebook page, you consent that we may publish it - either in its entirety or in edited form - elsewhere on Facebook and/or on, or in, any digital or print publication platform of The Financial Times Ltd.
The Financial Times Web App won Best Mobile for Innovation in Publishing Prize at the Global Mobile Awards 2012. The app is available to download here: app.ft.com
For a full list of awards won by our publications, journalists and applications, visit: http://aboutus.ft.com/press-office/awards/#axzz1otq65VKW
Created in 1888; turned pink in 1893. “Without fear and without favour”
The Financial Times is a paid-for site and you can find out more about subscriptions by visiting www.ft.com/subscribe.