|Work hours||Add information|
|About||First 5 Minutes is widely recognised as an industry leader in the field of emergency response preparedness.|
First 5 Minutes Vision/Mission: To be the market and knowledge leader in emergency response and compliance solutions.
Our focus encompasses the implementation of tailored market specific products, blended learning technologies, structured and effective account management plans and a broader product range. We invest in the key enablers of technology platforms, skilled and competent people and intimate market/customer knowledge. We will continue to deliver an excellent service to our clients, build strong working partnerships and maintain a powerful reference source to support growth.
First 5 Minutes is widely recognised as an industry leader in the field of emergency response preparedness.
We deliver fully compliant solutions and services for all property types including commercial buildings, government & municipal facilities, health & aged care facilities, industrial buildings and leisure & retail facilities.
Our qualified training specialists deliver effective classroom and hands-on training to ensure that building/facility occupants are fully prepared for the different emergencies that can happen and have the skills to manage them safely and efficiently.
Operating on a national level, First 5 Minutes has offices in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & WA.
First 5 Minutes delivers a broad range of services and products, including:
Comprehensive Training Services
• Hands-on Fire Extinguisher Training (HOT)
• Bomb & Hazardous Substance Threat Response Training
• Active Shooter/Hostage/Lockdown Training
• Personal Threat Training
• RTO Accredited Fire Safety Advisor Training (QLD State requirement)
• Emergency Control Organisation / Warden Team Skills Training
• Emergency Response Procedures Training
• Fire & Evacuation Training
Auditing & Consulting Services
• Emergency Response Committee Consulting
• Fire Safety Audits
• Fire Risk Assessments & Gap Analysis
Evacuation Diagrams & Emergency Plans
• Evacuation Diagrams
• Emergency & Evacuation Management Plans (EEMP)
• Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEP)
• Management In Use Plans (MIU)
Emergency Control Organisation Equipment
• Fire Warden Helmets
• Fire Warden Caps
• High-visibility Vests
• Emergency Evacuation Management Plans
• Emergency Manifest Cabinets
• Aluminium Frames for Evacuation Diagrams & Signage
• Emergency Procedure Cards & Checklists