First Presbyterian Church of Avon is a historic Presbyterian church located at East Avon in Livingston County, New York. It is a three- by six-bay Federal style brick building, approximately 46 feet by 60 feet. The center of the principal elevation features a three story bell tower surmounted by a six sided, broached spire. Construction of the building started in 1812 and it was dedicated in 1827. In 1866 the existing church was renovated and the present tower added.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.