|Work hours||Add information|
To plant, build and strength this Ministry to a Governmental Church to be a godly stronghold to attack and destroy the strongholds of the enemy in every town in Namibia and in any country God send us to minister.
|Mission||To teach, equip and mobilize those entrusted to us.|
Statement of Faith
The fundamental teachings of this congregation are reflected in the following statements of faith. Our purpose in stating these basic beliefs is to establish a doctrinal foundation for those choosing to affiliate with us.
1. We believe in the inspiration of the Holy Bible, which is comprised of the 66 books of the Old & New Testaments as originally given. The Scriptures are without error and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. (II Timothy 3:16, I Corinthians 2:13, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe in the Eternal God, who has revealed Himself as One God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14, 1 Peter 1:2, John 14:26).
3. We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis, his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness on his own (Romans 5:12, 18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, totally God and totally Man (Luke 1:26-35, John 1:14-18, Isaiah 7:14, 9:6, Phil. 2:6, Rom. 9:5, Col.2:9).
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ gave His life on the cross as a sacrifice for our sin, was buried, and rose again bodily the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (I Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for His Church (John 14:2-3, I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect sacrifice and complete work of Jesus on the Cross by which we obtain total forgiveness of sin. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Hebrews 9:12, 22, Romans. 5:11).
8. We believe that water baptism by immersion and communion are open only to those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. These ordinances are
|Founded||12 JUNE 1999|