Fleetwood Farm, also known as the Greenhill Plantation and Peggy's Green, is a Federal style house in Loudoun County, Virginia. The house is conjectured to have been built around 1775 by William Ellzey, a lawyer originally from Virginia's Tidewater region. The house is an unusual example of post-and-beam construction in a region where stone or brick construction is more usual.The house is a 2-1/2 story post-and-beam framed structure on a stone foundationa and basement. The frame is infilled with brick nogging and covered with weatherboarding. The weatherboards are covered with stucco. The main block is three bays with a small entry porch supported by Tuscan columns. A one story frame addition extends to the west. The interior was originally arranged on a side-passage plan, which has since been altered. The house features extensive wainscoting. The main parlor features full-height paneling. A second wing was added in 1984. The stucco is believed to have been installed in the 1930s or 1940s. A dining room is also accessed from the side hall. The second floor of the main house has two bedrooms.The property includes three contributing outbuildings: a smokehouse, springhouse and barn. The house and outbuildings were listed on the National Register of Historic Places on February 1, 1991.