|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Flemington Community Centre is now open with a wide range of classes and activities. Website coming soon. We will post up events and daily updates on class times etc|
The following is the Social Media Policy of Flemington Community Centre.
Welcome all members to the Flemington Community Centre’s Facebook page.
The purpose of this page is to communicate with our members in relation to the activities and events in the Centre and in relation to certain events that are happening in the area.
It offers members the opportunity to ask questions/queries in relation to activities and events.
All users of Facebook have the right to remove unwanted content posted by others on their page, and we reserve the right to moderate comments and remove any that are considered to be:-
- Personally attacking another commenter/Client/Centre user/Centre staff or any other person.
- Persistently misrepresenting our content. While we welcome constructive criticism and feedback, personal attacks or continual and repeated criticism of our content will be removed.
- Shouting – that means they’re written in ALL CAPS.
- Advertising or spam.
- Containing expletives, or images or videos containing nudity, sexual acts or excessive violence.
- Content deemed potentially defamatory, libelous,
- Obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful content.
- Racially or religiously vilifying any person, or inciting hatred or violence, or likely to insult, offend or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability.
- False, misleading or deceptive.
- Completely off topic or repetitive content.
- Linking to unrelated personal blogs or websites. Links to other news stories or websites relevant to the discussion will be allowed.
- You take part in this forum at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, username and any information you provide.
- The appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement by Flemington Community Centre.
Users who repeatedly breach this policy will be blocked.
If you have any concerns about content p
|Awards||Fingal Age Friendly Facility Charter (4th February 2016)|