|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The FNAP is a nonprofit tax exempt 501(C)6 organization of NJ APNs that operates within the formal structure of the NJSNA.|
The Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice (FNAP) is a nonprofit tax exempt 501(C)6 organization of New Jersey Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs) that operates within the formal structure of the New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA). Its mission is to nurture, enhance and promote the role of Advanced Practice Nurses. It allows for the opportunity for regionally organized FNAP chapters throughout the state that collaborate within these guidelines to insure that APNs have the opportunity to practice professional nursing to the full magnitude of their educational preparation, knowledge, skills and experience.
1. Educate and promote Advanced Practice Nurses as health care policy makers.
2. Nurture, enhance and promote the role of APNs in their delivery of care in a variety of clinical settings.
3. Provide educational opportunities for the professional growth and development of APNs.
4. Foster networking opportunities among members.
5. Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration with other professional groups.
6. Promote activities that enhance the visibility of the APN role in New Jersey.
7. Promote and support FNAP chapters throughout New Jersey.
8. Promote the mission of NJSNA.