|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Non Profit Organization | Grassroots Football | Football School | Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Mission||To set up football coaching centres within villages, communities and government schools wherein kids from disadvantage backgrounds can get access to football|
Foot and Boot is a non profit research driven, total football learning institution based on the concept of Football Action Theory that develops confident, creative and intelligent individuals.
Our philosophy revolves around developing individuals who understand, adjust and adapt to the ever changing environment and make excellent decisions on and off the field with sublime speed of action.
Here, we focus on nurturing the cognitive ability of kids, by placing them in different game realistic situations that forces them to think whereby they gradually learn the art to Perceive, Conceive, Decide, Deceive, Execute and Assess.
Our methodology involves teaching a 6-step cognitive process to our players in order for them to become confident, creative and intelligent.
1. Perceive (scanning our environment for relevant cues)
2. Conceive (divergent thinking in order to create options)
3. Decide (convergent thinking in order to select the best option)
4. Deceive (disguising our intentions)
5. Execute (the technical execution of the option selected)
6. Assess (an evaluation of the choice and the execution)