|Work hours||Add information|
Family and MWR programs, services and activities offer Soldiers and Families opportunities to enrich their lives culturally and creatively. MWR programs relieve stress, build strength and resilience, and help the Army Family stay physically, mentally, and financially fit.
• Child, Youth & School Services
• Army Family Programs
• Soldier Programs & Community Recreation
• Family and MWR Business Initiatives
• Armed Forces Recreation Centers
• MWR Recreation Delivery to theater operations
• Additionally, the Family and MWR Academy provides outstanding professional development training and support to MWR personnel in the management and administration of MWR programs, people, and resources.
The Army’s investment in delivering the highest quality programs and services – from Family, child and youth programs to recreation, sports, entertainment, travel and leisure activities – reflects its commitment to the Army Family Covenant.