Foxham is a village in Bremhill civil parish in Wiltshire, England, about 5mi northeast of Chippenham and a similar distance northwest of Calne.ManorThe Domesday Book of 1086 recorded a small settlement of ten households at Cadenham, close to the east end of present-day Foxham.The manor house, Cadenham Manor, is a house of five bays built in the second half of the 17th century. It replaces an earlier house, from which part of a window-head survives in the north porch that was added in the 20th century. The manor was owned by a branch of the Hungerford family, including George Hungerford (1637-1712).Church and chapelThere is a record of Foxham being a chapelry of the parish of Bremhill and Highway by 1219. The present Church of England parish church of Saint John the Baptist was designed by the Gothic Revival architect William Butterfield and built in 1878-81. The church is Grade II* listed and has a stained glass window made in about 1855 that was part of the east window of St Martin's parish church, Bremhill.A Wesleyan chapel was built at Foxham in 1855, but it has been closed and converted into a house.