|About||Fran will be your total Real Estate Concierge from start to finish and beyond! She prides herself on timely communication, is a highly experienced negotiator, and will save you both time and money as you buy or sell your next home.|
Your Local Real Estate Concierge & Advocate!
Looking for an expert to guide you through the complex process of buying or selling a home? Congratulations, you found her! I am an Advocate and total Real Estate Concierge for my clients:
- I pride myself on timely communication and responsiveness to all inquiries and needs of my clients
- I treat ALL clients like they are my first and only clients
- I will be your Real Estate Concierge, at center of the everything and guiding all aspects of the transaction
- I'm a Green Agent who prefers using paperless communications and e-signatures
- Buyers working with me are set up with the right technology to be the first to know about homes coming on the market
- Sellers working with me have their homes marketed in the most innovative ways and are in the know on what's happening in the market
- I am your Area Expert in the communities of Southern DuPage County
- You will hire me because I am a strong negotiator - It is my job to save you money
- Support for my clients continues beyond the Closing Table - I am here for all of your Real Estate needs
I am not a salesperson, but rather a facilitator of transactions that lead to the achieving of a dream. I make the buying and selling process as quick and easy as possible for clients through providing them with exceptional service and unwavering dedication to their needs and best interests.
I serve the Greater Chicagoland Area, focused primarily in the Southern DuPage County communities along the Metra BNSF line from Naperville to Hinsdale. I specialize in working with First Time Homebuyers and Historical Properties.
My Core Business Values:
1. Quick: prompt action and speedy communication of valuable information
2. Careful: thorough completion of the numerous details involved in a RE transaction
3. Consultative: listening patiently and thoroughly to the client’s needs, asking the right questions and collaborating on a course of action that will best accomplish the client’s go