Francestown Meetinghouse is a historic meeting house on Rte. 136 in the center of Francestown, New Hampshire. The white clapboarded building was built c. 1801-03, and rebuilt in 1837, at which time it received its Greek Revival styling. Its main facade resembles a Greek temple front, with four Doric pilasters rising two stories to an entablature and triangular pediment with semi-elliptical fan in the tympanum. The building was used predominantly for religious services until 1987, when it was sold to a local non-profit as a community center.The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.