|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Every Summer starting in June, Friday evenings in Des Plaines feature a special line-up of performances at Metropolitan Square. This 10-week summer series, called “Friday Nights Live!” is sure to attract residents who enjoy family-friendly entertainme|
This is the official Facebook page for Friday Nights Live. The site is administered and monitored by the City of Des Plaines. To learn more about the City’s services and programs, please visit www.desplaines.org
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest related to the Friday Nights Live event and to provide a forum for communication that is inclusive, social, and constructive. Please keep your comments civil, on topic, and refrain from profanity, vulgarity, slurs, or purely personal attacks.
We will monitor the content on this site and limit comments to the topics we post about, and we reserve the right to control the topical scope of posts we make to the site. In general, the content posted here will be limited to matters related to the City of Des Plaines.
Things that do not relate to the business of Des Plaines, and which we reserve the right to delete, include the following:
1. Profane/Personal: Comments containing material that is profane, obscene, pornographic, or material of a purely insulting nature that is directed at a particular individual. The City’s business relates to the public at large, and comments should reflect matters of public concern, not matters that are personal or private in nature.
2. Discriminatory: The City is not in the business of discriminating on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation, and comments of such a nature will be removed.
3. Threats/Safety: Threats to the safety of others will be deleted, whether directed at an individual or to the public at large. Such threats include inciting imminent lawless action, fighting words, and true threats.
4. Political: The City is not in the business of campaigning, politicking, or electioneering, and such content will be removed.
5. Commercial Advertising: Solicitations or commercial advertisements (i.e., content that advertises a product or service) w