|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Fulcrum Maritime Systems Ltd specialises in providing software solutions for the Maritime Sector.|
Our Core Values
In everything we do, Fulcrum put the customer at the heart of our operations, whether the customer is an individual ship owner or a large government institution.
We are committed to:
- Providing value through excellent product cost/performance and customer support.
- Enabling customer success by providing business solutions that genuinely meet their needs.
Our commitment to Continual Improvement
Fulcrum have implemented a robust and high quality management system that enables us to monitor and continuously improve our services.
Fulcrum Maritime systems are certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
We are committed to:
- Establishing and maintaining reliable methods, processes and relevant performance metrics, measuring performance against set objectives.
- Providing adequate tools, procedures, time and training so that employees can do their jobs right the first time, every time.
Our Quality Policy Statement
- To meet or exceed customers’ requirements and satisfy their expectations judiciously.
- To continually improve our services
- To ensure that our core business is successful and profitable.
Since 2008 Fulcrum Maritime Systems Ltd has been an approved supplier of LRIT systems. Today Fulcrum Maritime is approved as an LRIT Testing ASP by over 60 Flag States and provides Vessel Tracking Data Centres for 13 Flags States.
In addition to Long Range Identification and Tracking, Fulcrum provide vessel tracking services for fishing and other vessels which the Flag has an obligation or interest to monitor. Fulcrum specialise in integrating different tracking solutions into a single Vessel Monitoring Centre to enable the Flag Administration to operate with maximum efficiency and minimum cost overheads.
Fulcrum have a commercial tracking system that is available to vessel owners and operators, that enables vessels to be tracked globally and provides key functionality such as historical position reporting, immediate position, alerting and delivery of position reports by email.
As well as tracking systems, Fulcrum have a number of other packages designed to facilitate aspects of managing a ship registry, such as the Bespoke Online Seafarer System, which manages the process of receiving applications for seafarer documentation and issuing endorsements and certificates. As with all our solutions, there is a degree of flexibility built in to the system to enable our customer to adapt the system to suit their own business model.
|Products||LRIT Confrmance Tests, LRIT Data Centres, Vessel Tracking Systems, Online Seafarer Certificates, Fishing Monitoring Centres, Document and Data Management.|