|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Furbridge is a community outreach & animal rescue that offers financial assistance, funding, education and awareness to public and nonprofit organizations|
|Mission||The purpose for which FurBridge has been formed is to provide financial support to organizations for animal rescue as well as aid people in helping them to meet their pets needs and ensure proper pet care.|
Statement of Purpose:
FurBridge is a community outreach program & animal rescue that offers financial assistance, funding, education & awareness to both the public and other non-profit organizations in New York as well as on a global level.
FurBridge is committed to supporting the public as well as other non-profit organizations included, but not limited to, animal rescues & animal shelters.
Furbridge has made a conscious effort and decision to work within our communities, purchasing items from U.S. based businesses only. We WILL NOT purchase items from China or any other country outside of the U.S. We understand that the items we sell may be a bit more expensive, but we will not support other countries who torture cats and dogs, sell inferior products that are killing our pets, and engage in poor labor standards – just to name a few of their horrific practices. Furbridge will not cut corners at the cost of any animal’s life.
• Initiate proactive steps to prevent animal cruelty & promote awareness of humane treatment of animals
• Prevent animals from being surrendered to shelters in the first place, as opposed to trying to get the animals adopted once they arrive there
• Intervention help for individuals with problems concerning animals and implementing a non-judgmental approach
• Raising funds to support the work of the organization
• Guiding the public in humane and proper care of animals
• Offer a variety of outreach programs to families in need, educate proper animal handling skills in schools with trained behaviorists, sponsor spay/neuter clinics, home euthanization & animal advocacy to create a chain reaction to pay it forward
• “After Adoption” services allowing home support after an adoption including questions answered, training tips or support and give them a direction to obtain help
• Help the homeless who will not give up their pets, but are willing to live on the streets. Speak with shelters and the Board of Health to see
|Founded||April 30, 2015|
Puppies 2-11 months $345
Dogs 1 yr and older $295
Special needs $120
(all inclusive & lifetime REGISTERED microchip):
Transport: Additional $50 if required.