Boutique family business building high quality custom built homes since 1980.
G&R Homes specialise in attention to detail and personalised service.
Whether it's your first home or your fifth, deciding whom to build with is a big decision. And so it should be, your home is the foundation of your lifestyle. That is why it pays to choose a builder experienced to get things right.
At G & R Homes we are totally committed to deliver a level of unmatched personal service and workmanship to exceed your expectations.
We believe it's the personal touch that makes G & R Homes special. Because G & R Homes are a boutique family business we will provide you with the highest level of personalised service.
Rosa, with over 30 years experience, will work with you through the design and quotation of your home. Roy, with a Bachelor of Building Degree, will then work beside you through the entire construction of your home. Gerry (Director) and Joe (Supervisor) will personally supervise your home from start to finish. You are in safe hands knowing that Gerry has been building & supervising since 1980.
This is the perfect combination that ensures your home will be everything you dreamt.
G & R Homes’ high quality workmanship and attention to detail has been rewarded with a number of HIA & MBA awards over the years, including a rare Australian Housing Award.
7 Reasons why you should build with G & R Homes:
1. G & R Homes is a honorary Award Winning Master Builder ensuring quality standards meet your expectations to live up to our reputation
2. A South Australian Boutique Family Business since 1980. All four of us work as a team to achieve the best possible result. Everyone at G & R Homes will be actively involved in the construction of your home
3. Our versatility ensures that our skilled craftspeople provide the perfect home to suit your lifestyle. The same proven tradespeople are used on all our homes ensuring consistent high quality finishes
4. The emphasis is on quality not quantity. This allows Gerry & Joe to personally supervise every project
5. Total honesty throughout the entire building process with regular site meetings bet