|Work hours||Add information|
|About||An independent corporate hospitality and analysis business|
|Mission||To create value, find savings and improve efficiencies for those involved with events.|
gdz event analysts has been developed to meet a huge gap in the corporate market created following a difficult recession. There is now a need for greater transparency and financial control around the area of corporate events and with the Bribery Act implementing this year - a need for a far more compliant approach.
gdz will bring much needed rigour, compliance and greater targeted spending and therefore more revenue from the large budget that has historically passed from one year to the next without question.
gdz has developed a scientific predictive modelling tool that will:
* prioritise customers to be invited based upon importance to the business and client rules
* filter into event types within budget and modelled for different ROI scenarios
* produce and run event timetables and operational process guidance for invite, follow up etc
* search and procure facility to find the best supplier and the best price
* produce feedback and analysis of event value
Significant savings as well as greater efficiency and return are possible when engaging gdz. Not just procurement savings, but we will reduce drop-out rates significantly, create a far higher quality delegate and invite list, look at the incremental value from the mix of guests, the continuity factor, the momentum and advocate factors plus the real value add from celebrity involvement.
|Products||ROI analysis tools for helping to understand and create value from events spend. PAM - predictive activity modeller, PERC - predictive event return calculator|