|About||Gladstone Schools educates over 2,000 students using a whole child approach in a friendly, small-town community. Growing Great People is our goal.|
|Mission||Growing great people.|
1. We believe teaching is the heart of what we do.
2. We believe every child can learn.
3. We educate the whole child.
4. We believe in meeting students’ social and emotional needs so they are ready to learn.
5. We believe diversity strengthens our school community.
6. We believe we have a collective responsibility for student learning.
7. We believe early childhood programs build the foundation for school and life success.
8. We believe in giving each student the hope, confidence, and skills to fulfill their highest potential.
9. We believe our schools — the center of our community — should build partnerships between families, volunteers, students, and staff.
U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon award winner
Gladstone High School
U.S. News & World Report
Bronze Awards in 2017, 2015, 2013