Founded in 1975, Glover, Young, Hammack, Walton & Simmons, PLLC has grown to become one of East Mississippi's leading law firms.
In 1975, David Williams and H. Wingfield Glover, Jr., formed what is now Glover, Young, Hammack, Walton and Simmons, PLLC. They had been partners in a law firm in Meridian, Mississippi, that had been in existence for more than 75 years, and they continued their partnership under the new firm name of Williams & Glover. The name has changed over the years to reflect steady growth and the addition of partners. Members of Glover, Young, Walton & Simmons concentrate in specific areas to enable the firm to offer a full range of legal services.
July 1, 1975
1724 23rd Ave # A, Meridian (MS), 39301, United States