|Work hours||Add information|
|About||GMR Institute of Technology (GMRIT): Established in the year 1997 by GMR Varalakshmi Foundation – the corporate social responsibility arm of GMR Group|
To turnout disciplined and competent engineers with sound work and life ethics.
To implement outcome based education in an IT-enabled environment.
To encourage all-round rigor and instill a spirit of enquiry and critical thinking among students, faculty and staff.
To develop teaching, research and consulting environment in collaboration with industry and other institutions.
4 Years B.Tech. Degreen in :
CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Civil Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engg,
2 Years M.Tech. Post Graduation in :
Computer science & Engineering,
Digital Electronics&Comm. Systems,
VLSI Design - Second Shift,
Power and Industrial Drives,
1. GMRIT is honoured with “Outstanding Engineering Institute South” by the Vijayavani National Education Leadership Awards.
2. GMRIT bagged Dataquest T-School Award for Student Excellence among Pvt. Institutes in South.
3. Ranked 60 among the top 100 T school in the country by Dataquest May 2015.
4. Graded AAA+ by Careers 360 magazine - May 2015.
5. GMRIT ranked 26th among Top Engineering colleges of Excellence in the country and ranked 4th among the top 15 colleges in AP by CSR – July 2015.
6. GMRIT Ranked 71 among top 100 colleges in the country by The Week Survey June 2015
7. GMRIT is honoured with the award “Best college in Engineering from the State of Andhra Pradesh-2015” by VIT University, Vellore recognizing the contribution to higher studies in India.