|About||We’re for children, not for profit. So we reinvest in early learning to create better lives.|
Goodstart Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Goodstart Glenelg family!
This page is a family-friendly community page where we can come together and share our interest in, and passion for, early childhood learning and care.
While we are very excited to hear from you, please be aware that we reserve the right to moderate this page as we see fit and remove any posts or materials that we deem inappropriate or not beneficial to the wider community. This includes but is not limited to posts that are:
• Abusive, defamatory, or obscene language
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
• In violation of any intellectual property right of another
• In violation of any law or regulation
• Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
• Promoting competing products, services, or brands
• Personal promotion
• Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
• Sexually explicit or contain nudity
• Of a stalking or harassing nature
• That are in poor taste
Any reference or claim against staff or children will be removed to protect the privacy of those involved.
Anyone who repeatedly posts material in violation of the above will not be allowed to further engage with Goodstart’s Facebook page.
Any medical or child health questions should be directed to the appropriate healthcare professional in your state.
Goodstart also actively monitors the site for complaints and feedback and may privately follow up with the individual to gain further information and/or comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
DISCLAIMER: In addition to the right you grant to Facebook, please be aware that by positing on our page you are granting Goodstart Early Learning royalty-free license to use this content as we see fit. This means that anything posted can be reproduced, published, broadcast and/or posted some