|About||Servicing Goulburn and the surrounding areas of Goulburn Mulwaree Council.|
The Goulburn Mulwaree Library has an array of resources and facilities suitable for all ages, including books, DVDs, magazines, music CDs and eBooks. The Library also offers free internet access through our public access computers or via the WiFi network using your own WiFi enabled device.
The library includes a local studies room, where materials relating to the history of the Goulburn district are collected and made available for research. The library provides a range of activities and events for children and adults, including story-time, rhyme-time and author visits.
This page is serviced between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, and is intended to provide information on the library’s offerings and activities. We welcome your comments and opinions, however you need to be aware of our guidelines:
Goulburn Mulwaree Library Posting Guidelines:
Any posts or comments made on our Facebook page can be removed at any time without notice. The removal of posts or comments is at the discretion of Goulburn Mulwaree Library and the administrators of our Facebook page. While we do encourage open and transparent dialogue, Goulburn Mulwaree Library will act immediately to protect the privacy and rights of any individual or group of individuals. Any comments which specifically identify or otherwise refer to individual people in a negative manner will be removed.
Goulburn Mulwaree Library Facebook page administrators reserve the right to remove any post which:
- Is illegal, encourages illegal activities and/or invites others to commit illegal activities; this includes copyright law.
- Refers to, encourages or promotes the use of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Contains racist, defamatory, abusive or inappropriate comments. This includes comments which are sexually explicit, contain profanity or describe graphic or violent events.
- Acts only to advertise or promote a commercial organisation.
- Discusses Local Government elections and/or candidates.
- Is deemed inappropriate by Goulburn