|Work hours||Add information|
Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. Join us for your daily dose of Maui.
|Mission||Revive the wonderful dream of Hawaii. It is our desire that guests will immerse themselves in our Hawaiian world, body and soul, return home having had the experience of their lives.|
IN A COCONUT SHELL:
- 780 guest rooms, 52 suites
- Largest corporate art collection in the state
- Nine pools, seven slides, waterfalls, baby beach, dive pool, grotto bar, water elevator, tarzan swing and rapids
- Six restaurants, five bars and lounges
- Largest spa in Hawaii, Spa Grande
- Camp Grande: 20,000 sq.ft children's resort with theatre, game room, computer room and daily activities
- Nearby five championship golf courses
- World class shopping with Grand Wailea Shops and Shops of Wailea retail promenades
- Seaside Chapel for weddings and vow-renewals
Grand Wailea offers 780 guestrooms, including 52 suites. The Napua Tower offers 100 rooms in a private club-area situated at the center of the hotel, featuring dedicated concierge services with upgraded guest room accommodations. Grand Wailea’s guest rooms are well designed and spacious, ranging from 640 square feet to 5,500 square feet.
The resort also offers luxury vacation rentals with Ho’olei at Grand Wailea - lavish private residences offering 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath luxury villas with the highest level of quality standards. Perfect for extended stays, special celebrations and family gatherings, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea blends the finest in residential living, exceptional amenities and attentive services.
Grand Wailea’s activity pool, the Wailea Canyon Activity Pool, has nine separate pools, including a “baby beach,” seven waterslides, waterfalls, caves, white water rapids, grottos, whirlpool and sauna and the world’s first water elevator. The activity pool also contains a Scuba Diving Pool, specially designed for scuba diving lessons. The formal Hibiscus Pool (for adults only) has a huge mosaic Hibiscus flower inlaid on its floor. The resort also offers windsurfing and snorkeling instruction
The 50,000 square-foot, award-winning Spa Grande is the largest spa in Hawaii, uniting Thalassotherapy and Ancient Eastern and Hawaiian Philosophies with Advanced Technology to address one’s wellness