|About||Personal, religious, agricultural, educational histories and the history of newspapering in our county.|
The Society operates:
– The Grant County Historical Museum (Old Carnegie Library)
– Historical House and Country School in Milbank
– First Congregational Church in Milbank
– Agricultural and Tractor Museums in Stockholm
– The Brown Earth Indian Church outside of Stockholm
The museums in Milbank at 3rd St.-3rd Ave. are open from Memorial Day through Labor Day from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. on Sundays; and including Memorial and Labor Day, or by appointment.