|Work hours||Add information|
Grant Elementary School’s vision is one in which students are educated through a collaborative effort among parents, faculty, staff, students, and the community. At Grant we believe in acknowledging and celebrating cultural diversity. It is a place where students challenge themselves academically without fear of failure. With high expectations and rigorous academic standards, Grant students will develop self-directed life-long learning skills for future success.
Moderation of Third Party Content
This district social media site serves as a limited public forum and all content published is subject to monitoring. User-generated posts will be rejected or removed if possible when the content of a post:
- is off-subject or out of context
- contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest
- contains offensive terms that target protected classes
- is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
- advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual
- promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates
Public Records Law
District social media sites are subject to applicable public records laws. Any content maintained in a social media format related to district business, including communication posted by the District and communication received from citizens, is a public record. The Department maintaining the site maintaining the site is responsible for responding completely and accurately to any public records request for social media content.